Attorney John Haugen
Founding Attorney with Unique and Practical Experience
Attorney John Haugen has spent a lifetime serving the needs of his family, community, and the Nation. After graduating from West Point (United States Military Academy) in 1984, John Haugen was commissioned in the U.S. Army. He served our Nation for five years and earned the rank of Captain before he was honorably discharged in 1989.
In addition to his work in the public sector, Attorney John Haugen has significant experience in business management and the medical technology field. His practical experience and unique skills allow him to effectively advocate for clients in family law disputes, criminal defense, personal injury, and immigration cases.
- Bachelor of Science-United States Military Academy at West Point, New York
- Master of Science- University of Southern California (USC)
- Juris Doctorate from Texas Wesleyan School of Law
- Harvard Law School Master Class in Negotiation in November- 2015
- Voted Best Attorney/Law Firm by Star Local Media
- Voted among Top 3 Best Criminal and Family Law Firms in Denton County by the Best of Denton County
- Lead Counsel Rated by the Lead Counsel Review
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Law
- White Collar Crimes
- Family Law
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- American Association for Justice
- Dallas County Bar Association
- Denton County Bar Association
Our approach is focused on delivering tangible results, ensuring your goals are achieved effectively.
Consistently receiving high ratings, we strive for excellence in every aspect of our service.
Our scheduling accommodates your busy lifestyle with flexible appointment options.
We prioritize client needs and adapt swiftly to provide a personalized and responsive experience.